but worried about your WhatsApp chats, Don’t worry you can export your WhatsApp data on Telegram. So, that all of your chats can be seen on Telegram. And you will be able to chat with your friends just like WhatsApp.
So in this article, we are telling you the process of transferring WhatsApp chats to Telegram.
This process can be followed by both Android and iPhone users.
Keep in mind that you cannot transfer all WhatsApp chats directly to Telegram at ones. but You can manually transfer your important WhatsApp chats to telegram one by one.
So how to do it? If you do not know then follow the steps given below.
How to transfer WhatsApp chats to telegram?
- Open WhatsApp on your Android smartphone.
- Now go to the chat you want to export
- Now tap on the three dots above and select the More option.
- Now choose the Export option
- While doing so, you will be asked whether you want to export chats with the media or Exclude media. (As per your choice select any of the Given option)
- Now many social media apps Appear on your screen, you will have to select Telegram app.
- Now before transferring WhatsApp chat to Telegram, you have to select any one of the mutual chats.
- By selecting any chat, you will be able to transfer WhatsApp chats to Telegram.
- Now all chats will be transferred to this chat.
So by following these few simple steps , you can Easily transfer WhatsApp chats on Telegram in less than 2 minutes
How to transfer WhatsApp chats to Telegram in iPhone?
Note: – You cannot transfer all chats to iPhone like Android. You have to manually complete this task, on Telegram.
- Launch WhatsApp in your iphone device.
- Now select one of the Chats.
- Now tap on the info option
- Then tap on the Export Chat option
- Now many apps will appear for exporting, you need to select Telegram app.
- Now, all your chats will be transferred in telegram like Android.
- Benefits of Transferring whatsapp chats into Telegram.
Like WhatsApp, Telegram is also equipped with all the important features. Whether you want to make audio video calls, or create a group, Telegram offers all the features.
A advantage of using Telegram is that all your chats are stored on the cloud, due to which Anytime you can access these chats by login to your account.
Telegram is also considered a best application in terms of security. Where all your chats are end to end encrypted, which keeps your data safe and protected.
After the new WhatsApp policy, In just few days, A large number of users have started using Telegram.
millions of new accounts have been created on Telegram, in such a time, Telegram will try to provide better service to its users so that more and more people can use Telegram.
The competition arrived between WhatsApp and Telegram will surely help people to choose a better messaging App.
Special features of Telegram
Along with basic features, Telegram is also known for some of its Advance features such as its search bar and its group feature.
In WhatsApp, where we can add only up to 256 members to any group. But Telegram gives us the facility to add lacks of members to the group, as well as through Telegram channel.
It help users to connect with millions of people.
If we look back, the Telegram app was first launched in 2013. Understanding the popularity of WhatsApp in the market, developed Their App, in a way that made it much better than WhatsApp in terms of features.
So after reading this article, you may know the process of transferring WhatsApp chats into Telegram. If you have any opinion, do not forget to share with us in the comment section.